AV Project Engineer (m/f/d) in the Amsterdam area
Location: Assigned customer in the Amsterda area
Type of contract: via a staffing agency
Term: 12 – 18 month, possibly extension for an indefinite period
Start: By arrangement
Who we are | We are pioneers
AVI-SPL is the world’s largest and Europe’s leading provider of digital workplace solutions. With our video conferencing and media technology solutions, we enable our customers to communicate efficiently so that people stay connected – no matter where they are. We, AVI-SPL Deutschland GmbH, are a growing team of currently about 115 colleagues and serve customers and their projects throughout the EU and Switzerland.
What you can expect | We put people in the center of the technical workflow
- Provide technical oversight assistance and, if needed, engineering support for assigned projects from conception through installation and completion while ensuring accuracy and alignment with stakeholder needs
- Review/assess engineering and architectural (RCP/Floor Plan) drawings, calculations, acoustical modeling as needed
- Identify and address technical or logistical impediments to delivering scopes of work as well as special requirements for projects, including but not limited to: test equipment, specialized tools, guidance for construction teams across stakeholder network
- Provide timely project updates for/to assigned engineering team
- Identify and address technical or logistical impediment to delivering scopes of work as wall as special requirements for projects, including but not limited to: test equipment, specialized tools, guidance for construction teams across stakeholder network
- You ensure that the technology in the customer’s video conference rooms is working properly at all times.
- Ability to travel to various job sites within the EMEA region when requested
What you bring to the table | We are looking for employees who inspire
- Formal education in Electronics or related field preferred as well as minimum two years of AV experience
- Communicate (written and spoken) and interact with internal employees, clients colleagues and partners in an efficient, professional and timely manner
- Proficient with test and calibration equipment
- Support user acceptance testing
- Ability to program, change or troubleshoot basic audio visual systems
- Ability to assist in diagnosing complex system problems
- Advanced computer skills as required for the design, configuration, and operation of AV equipment
- Ability to work and think independently and to ensure the capability to meet deadlines
- Valid Driver’s License
What we offer | We grow together
- We offer an attractive income in an agile and international working environment.
- You have numerous opportunities for further training.
- There is more than just work: At our company, the team is the center of attention and meets at various occasions, such as our summer party or Christmas party at our headquarter in Germany.
Apply with us and become part of a strong team. Send your CV with details of your earliest starting date and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter and references are optional. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kerstin Schulze at +49 (0)6103-4857412.
Please note the information on the processing of your personal data during the application procedure by AVI-SPL Deutschland GmbH in our data protection declaration: Datenschutzerklärung.