Service Technician (m/f/d) Audio, Video, Media Technology in Lyon (France)
Location: Lyon (France)
Contract type: Via an Employer of Record company
Start: By arrangement
Who we are | We are trailblazers
AVI-SPL is the world’s largest and Europe’s leading provider of digital workplace solutions. With our video conferencing and media technology solutions, we enable our customers to communicate efficiently so that people stay connected – no matter where they are. We, AVI-SPL Deutschland GmbH, are a growing team of currently about 90 colleagues and support customers and their projects throughout the EU and Switzerland.
What can you expect | We put people at the center of the technical workflow
Your tasks will include providing fast and efficient technical support for AV and video conferencing solutions to a permanently assigned customer on site in Lyon (France). You will take and handle support requests via phone, email or ticket system. Ordering of (spare) parts and consumables as well as issuing of RMAs (returned goods) is part of your duties as well as the documentation of problem solutions for our customer. On-site support & installation of control programs (AMX, Crestron, etc.) as well as timely and quality-conscious support at meetings and small installations complete your job profile.
What you bring to the table | We are looking for employees who delight our customers
- Your strength is professional communication with employees, customers and colleagues
- You have a high degree of service orientation
- Working independently and on schedule is no problem for you
- Ideally, you have completed vocational training in the field of media technology, electrical engineering, event technology or IT systems electronics, or have a comparable degree or several years of professional experience in one of these fields
- Experience in dealing with streaming events is an advantage
- Your English and French skills are very good
What we offer | We thrive together
- We offer you an attractive income and regular working hours (40 hours per week) with no shift or weekend work.
- You have numerous opportunities for further training.
- There is more than just work: At our company, the team is the center of attention and meets at various occasions, such as our summer party or Christmas party at our headquarter in Germany.
Apply with us and become part of a strong team. Send your CV with details of your earliest starting date and your salary expectations to email@example.com. Cover letter and references are optional. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kerstin Schulze at +49 (0)6103-4857412.
Please note the information on the processing of your personal data during the application procedure by AVI-SPL Deutschland GmbH in our data protection declaration.